WHAT IS THE CENCAL STANDOFF?
We are the largest gaming event in central California and cater exclusively to the community to help bring you professional grade Esports experiences.
WHO DO I CONTACT WITH FOR ANY MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS OR GENERAL QUESTIONS?
To apply to for a media badge or sponsorship, you may fill out one of the forms in the menu bar. For all other inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DOES BYOC (BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER) MEAN?
CenCal Standoff required competitors to supply their own controllers for any event they enter. This means you’ll need to bring an arcade stick, wired console pad controller, or inventive keyboard contraption compatible with the console your event is scheduled to appear on.
WHEN IS THE NEXT CENCAL STANDOFF?
When we know, we'll let you know ;)
IS THERE AN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE?
Yes there is! Join the CenCal Standoff page here!
HOW CAN I HELP CENCAL STANDOFF 2018?
If you’re interested in being a part of the team that puts this all togethether check back here for when we have our volunteer registration form up and running!
P.S. there are goodies and grub for volunteers
WHICH AIRPORT DO I FLY INTO?
Fresno Air Terminal(FAT) which is roughly 20 minutes away from the venue.
For hotel information please stay tuned.
HOW OLD DO I NEED TO BE TO COMPETE?
You must be at least 13 years old to compete.
WHAT ARE THE OFFICIAL GAMES FEATURED AT CENCAL STANDOFF 2019?
WHAT ARE THE PAYOUTS?
Top 3 (70% / 20% / 10%)
Top 3 (60% / 30% / 10%)
WHERE IS CENCAL STANDOFF 2018 LOCATED?
CenCal Standoff is located at BitWise Industries.
[700 Van Ness Ave, Fresno, CA 93721]
WHEN DOES REGISTRATION START & END?
WHAT IS THE CENCAL STANDOFF 2018 SCHEDULE?
WHAT IS THE CENCAL STANDOFF REFUND POLICY?
Regrettably, the CenCal Standoff Registration Fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable. Please be very careful before registering and let us know how we can help make it possible for you to attend!
General rules for CenCal Standoff 2018
- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight will force you to forfeit the round.
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
- You must provide your own controller for games played on all systems.
- Brook Converters are allowed.
- Cronus Max Plus and Titan One converters are banned.
- All wireless controllers other than the DualShock4 and WiiU Pro Controller are banned.
- DualShock4 players that don’t unpair their controller right after the match, are subject to disqualification.
- Nintendo 3DS, 2DS, or WiiU gamepad are not allowed.
- Removing the battery or otherwise disabling these controllers is NOT OK. You may not use these controllers under any circumstances.
- 3rd party controllers which pair to a dongle like the MadCatz controllers are fine.
- There is no coaching during any tournament match beyond pools.
- There is a maximum of 60 seconds allowed between games in a set.
Dragon Ball FighterZ
STREET FIGHTER V: ARCADE EDITION
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE
SUPER SMASH BROS. - WII U
SUPER SMASH BROS. - MELEE